“I believe we’re headed back to the future.
I’m talking about the return of supersonic passenger aircraft.”
—Ron Rapp, Rapp.org
. . . And now, a Blogging in Formation Special . . .
BIF Team Member Ron Rapp has posited this incredible premise:
Within the next 10 years, aviation is poised to embrace supersonic biz jets.
WHAT SAY YOU?
Hmm . . . let me process that one for a microsecond in my HAL 9000 computer . . .
YEP! I HAVE THE ANSWER!!
Your opinion on GA’s Aviation future
Direct link: http://www.rapp.org/archives/2014/06/supersonic/
— — — — —
- AviationCareers.com Podcast Interviews Cap’n Aux: http://www.aviationcareerspodcast.com/acp054-a320-captain-and-alaska-bush-pilot-capn-aux/
- Airline Geeks Podcast Interviews Cap’n Aux: http://kiwi6.com/file/smjfvyexcy
- Future of U.S. Aviation: http://capnaux.com/happy-4th-the-future-of-u-s-aviation/
- A Future Pilot Interviews Cap’n Aux: http://capnaux.com/a-future-pilot-interviews-capn-aux/
- The Airline Cockpit in 7″Simple” Steps: http://capnaux.com/the-airline-cockpit-in-7-simple-steps/
- Top 10 Downers of an Airline Career: http://capnaux.com/top-10-downers-of-an-airline-career/
— — — — —
Lined up & Waiting
Departing June 5
Celebrating my new ebook